Sunday 28th July Blueberry Events Summer Show
Friendly Showing Show held at: Mill Lane Stables, Brayton, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 9LB
**ENTRIES NOW BEING TAKEN BELOW!!**
Entries close 21st of July 2019
£11.00 per class -includes compulsory first aid cover (other venues charge extra for this)
Classes Affiliated to: CHAPS UK 19060 & TGCA (19/1905/ULT) Judges for the show are: Julie Coleman & Amanda Booth.
IN-HAND (classes to start at 9am)
Class 1) Young stock open to all types 6 months to 3 years
Class 2) 4, 5, 6 year olds open to all types
Class 3) Novice open
Class 4) best condition
Class 5) best mare
Class 6) best gelding
Class 7) open M&M
Class 8) open native, traditional
Class 9) open hunter type
Class 10) open foreign breeds
Class 11) alternate coloured
Class 12) Race horse to ridden horse
In hand CHAMPIONSHIP – All 1st and 2nd placed exhibits from classes 1 to 15 to compete
Class 13) lead rein under 12 years
Class 14) junior walk and trot riders 16yrs and under, open to all types
Class 15) senior walk and trot riders 16yrs and over, open to all types
Class 16) Novice horse/pony open (no group canter)
Class 17) Ridden Show Pony/Hunter Type rider any age
Class 18) Ridden best mare rider any age and open to all types
Class 19) Ridden best gelding
Class 20) Ridden part bred rider any age and open to all types
Class 21) Ridden foreign breeds open
Class 22) Race horse to ridden horse
Class 23) Traditional/Native type ridden open
Class 24) M&M Ridden/open
Class 25) Coblet open hogged
Ridden CHAMPIONSHIP All 1st and 2nd placed exhibits from classes 16 to 29 to compete
Class 26) CHAPS (UK) Open youngstock Qualifier 1, 2 or 3 Year Olds
Class 27) CHAPS (UK) Non-Native Open In-Hand Qualifier, any height. Any age, no foals
Class 28) CHAPS (UK) Native/Cob/Traditional Open In-Hand Qualifier, any height. Any age, no foals
Class 29) CHAPS (UK) Veteran 15 years plus Open In-Hand Qualifier
Class 30) CHAPS (UK) Novice ridden pony
Class 31) CHAPS (UK) Novice ridden horse
Class 32) CHAPS (UK) Native/Cob/Traditional Open Ridden Qualifier, any height
Class 33) CHAPS (UK) Non-Native Open Ridden Qualifier, any height
Class 34) CHAPS (UK) Ridden Veteran 15 years plus Open Qualifier
Class 35) PRE-SENIOR IN-HAND PONY OR HORSE 15-18 YEAR OLD
CLASS 36) SENIOR IN-HAND PONY OR HORSE 19-23 YEAR OLD
CLASS 37) SENIOR –PLUS IN-HAND PONY OR HORSE 24 YEARS OLD & OVER
Class 38) PRE-SENIOR RIDDEN PONY OR HORSE 15-18 YEAR OLD
CLASS 39) SENIOR RIDDEN PONY OR HORSE 19-23 YEAR OLD
CLASS 40) SENIOR –PLUS RIDDEN PONY OR HORSE 24 YEARS OLD & OVER
Class 41) TGCA In hand Pure Bred Young stock Open to fillies colts and geldings aged 1, 2 and 3 Years old
Class 42) TGCA In hand Pure Bred Senior Small open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, not to exceed 148 cm
Class 43) TGCA In hand Pure Bred Senior Large open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, Exceeding 148 cm
Class 44) TGCA In hand Part Bred Young stock Open to fillies colts and geldings aged 1, 2 and 3 Years old
Class 45) TGCA In hand Part Bred Senior Small open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, not to exceed 148 cm
Class 46) TGCA In hand Part Bred Senior Large open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, Exceeding 148 cm
Class 47) TGCA Pure Bred Ridden Small open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, not to exceed 148 cm
Class 48) TGCA Ridden Pure Bred Large open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, Exceeding 148 cm
Class 49) TGCA Part Bred Ridden Small open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, not to exceed 148 cm
Class 50) TGCA Ridden Part Bred Large open to mares, stallions and geldings aged 4yrs and over, Exceeding 148 cm
RULES OF ENTRY
1. It is the exhibitors responsibility to ensure they are present in the ring at the start of the class.
2. Refunds of class fees will not be given if exhibitors miss their class.
3. The Judges decision is final.
4. The judge may withhold any prize where there is an evident want of merit.
5. Objections – Any objections to be made in writing to the Secretary with a deposit of £30.00 cash, which will be returned if the objection is upheld. All objections must be made within 30 minutes of the class taking place.
6. An Exhibitor may not exhibit a pony / horse bred, sold, leased or produced by the Judge, their immediate family or their employer.
7. The Committee reserves the right to expel from the class or Showground any animal not considered to be under control, especially where a danger to the public could be created.
8. The Committee reserves the right to cancel, amalgamate or divide any class should entries so warrant.
9. No substitute or nomination entries will be allowed.
10. Show canes and whips must not be more than 30 inches long.
11. Ponies / horses must leave the ring at walk.
12. Hard hats to the correct current standard must be worn at all times when mounted, whether competing or not. Top hats may be worn in evening performance at the riders own risk.
13. Correctly secured BSI skull caps/riding hats – BS 4772/6473/EN 1384/PAS 015 must be worn at all times
14. Lead Rein & First Ridden Classes: Ponies to be shown in a snaffle bridle. Lead rein ponies must have the lead rein to be attached to the nose band. No cantering allowed except for individual show for First Ridden exhibits.
15. No litter to be left on the Showground. CLEANING OUT HORSEBOXES & TRAILERS IS STRICTLEY FORBIDDEN.
16. All Exhibitors must be wearing the allocated number for the Exhibit when entering the ring;
17. Handlers and Grooms must be appropriately dressed.
18. Anyone found to be mistreating a horse or pony may be asked to leave the show ground, and reported to the appropriate body.
19. All horses and ponies must have a valid passport which should accompany the animal on show days.
20. All CHAPS/TGCA Stallions must wear ID Discs in the Ring
21. Handlers in IN-Hand class’s ages 14 years and under, must wear a correctly secured current British Standard skull cap or riding hat.
THE COB CLUB Ridden Class
Qualifier for the series finals at The Cob and Native Show 2019
You can find us on Facebook: The Cob Club
CHAPS UK In hand & Ridden Classes
This show is affiliated to The Coloured Horse & Pony Society (UK). Affiliation No 19060
Both owner and the rider/exhibitor need not be a member of CHAPS (UK) nor must the horse or pony be registered with CHAPS (UK) to compete. However, in order to Qualify both Owner and Rider/Exhibitor need to be a current showing member and present their valid Qualifier card IN THE RING for signing by the judge. Members to apply in writing to CHAPS (UK) for appropriate qualifier card.
The CHAPS (UK) Championship Show will be held on 28th-31st August 2019. Shows held on or after the Postal Entry closing date of Championship Show will count as 2020 qualifiers. The following classes are CHAPS (UK) Qualifiers (Show Secretary to insert class numbers). For full rulings and information on competition/qualification, please refer to the CHAPS (UK) Members’ Handbook; or visit www.chapsuk.com for rulings. Only Skewbalds/Piebalds may compete these classes. All stallions, 4 years old and over entering these classes must be graded with CHAPS (UK). All stallions must wear Stallion ID Discs in the ring without exception.
TGCA TOYS In Hand and Ridden Classes
Breed classes are qualifiers for the Best of Breed Finals at the Traditional Gypsy Cob Association’s (TGCA) National Breed Championship Show “TOYS”. Classes are open to all traditional gypsy cobs. Competitors do not need to know the breeding of their cob, but they must meet breed standard to enter the class.
Stallions – All stallions (4 years and over) in order to enter any TGCA affiliated class MUST have be TGCA registered, have passed TGCA evaluations and their TGCA stallion disc displayed on their bridle. Stallions and colts over the age of two, MUST be shown in a stallion bridle with Existing TGCA members that qualify MUST present their qualification card to the judge in the ring and MUST have already completed the cobs name and registration number prior to judge signing.
Non-members that qualify MUST receive a qualification card from the judge in the ring and have 21 days to join the TGCA and register their horse to validate the qualification.
Please refer to www.tgca.co.uk for further details including membership, horse registration and showing rules (contained within the members handbook).