Sunday 12th December – Christmas Showjumping Bonanza!!
12 December£10 – £48
Come and join us for our Christmas show jumping fun day!! Different classes to the usual cant jump wont jump events but still the same friendly relaxed environment with all the encouragement you need! Classes include pairs & teams so gather up your horsey buddies and come and have some fun!!
Warm up in the outdoor arena and jumping your round in the indoor arena!
Christmas Jumpers or Christmas Fancy dress welcome and free entry for a future event prize for the best fancy dress of the day!
Juniors & Seniors will jump together, teams of mixed Juniors & Seniors are more than welcome!
We have now introduced a clear round at each height!
- Clear Round (height – 55cm)
- 55cm Pairs Class
- 55cm Accumulator (will include optional Joker fence at 65cm)
- 55cm Team Class – (teams of 4, top 3 scores count)
- Clear Round (height – 65cm)
- 65cm Pairs Class
- 65cm Accumulator (will include optional Joker fence at 75cm)
- 65cm Team Class – (teams of 4, top 3 scores count)
- Clear Round (height – 75cm)
- 75cm Pairs Class
- 75cm Accumulator (will include optional Joker fence at 85cm)
- 75cm Team Class – (teams of 4, top 3 scores count)
- Clear Round (height – 85cm)
- 85cm Pairs Class
- 85cm Accumulator (will include optional Joker fence at 95cm)
- 85cm Team Class – (teams of 4, top 3 scores count)
- Clear Round (height – 95cm)
- 95cm Pairs Class
- 95cm Accumulator (will include optional Joker fence at 105cm)
- 95cm Team Class – (teams of 4, top 3 scores count
- Chase me Charlie – starting at 55cm
**PLEASE NOTE – We can no longer accept any changes to entries once entries have closed and times have been published, any changes before entries close please email email@example.com**
Askham Bryan is an easy access venue with plenty of parking
On site cafe
Public liability insurance
Indoor arena jumping– outdoor arena warm up
Lead Reins welcome
Loyalty scheme- free entries!
Relaxed atmosphere- ideal for new partnerships and young horses (and riders!)
Entries Close For This Event On Wednesday 8th December at 6.00pm.
Times will be posted online on Thursday 9th December at 7.00pm.
Please note on competition days if times are running ahead later entries may be contacted to see if you can arrive earlier than your allocated time. there is no pressure to come earlier however.
Two or more weeks notice= credit to use at future blueberry events.
Less than two weeks notice= No refund or credit.
If Blueberry event cancels an event or you cancel your entry within the cancellation policy you have 14 days to confirm which event you would like you entry transferring to or to ask for a refund. After 14 days your entry will become invalid and no refund will be given.