Unaffiliated Dressage Competition Rules and Conditions of Entry:
1. No claims can be entertained for anything that may happen to competitor, their property, their servants, onlookers, horses or vehicles in connection with or arising from this event. It shall be a condition of entry that each competitor shall agree to indemnify the organisers against legal action arising from any mishap.
2. The judge’s decision is final
3. The organisers reserve the right to refuse or reject any entry and to amend or cancel any class or the event at their discretion
4. Entries close at midday on the Wednesday before the event. Refunds will only be given up to 10 days before the event.
5. Any complaints must be written out and handed to the organiser of the event within 15 minutes of the incident, accompanied by a fee of £15 which will be refunded if the complaint is upheld.
6. Horses must be 4 years of age or over
7. Correctly fitted hard hats to PAS 015 or BSEN1384 with 3 point fastening secured must be worn at all times when mounted or you will be eliminated
8. Any combination judged to be entered in a class for which they are not eligible may be moved to another class at the Judges’ discretion.
9. Please note that all and any children remain the responsibility of their parents and/or guardians at all times and no responsibility is accepted by the organizers.
10. Any change of horse or rider must be notified to the Secretary at least 15 minutes before the start of the class
11. There must be no mucking out of trailers or lorries onto the ground. All muck and loose hay / bedding must be gathered up and taken home
12. The Organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions all officials, stewards and organisers. Any accident, however small must be reported and recorded at the Secretary’s office.
13. Unaffiliated Dressage Competition running to British Dressage rules, see rulebook 2017 for current rulings.